Whether you’re a family of four, a couple looking for a quiet getaway, or part of a large group gathering, we have the perfect accommodations for you.
From the original farmhouse to the oldest operating inn on Lake Champlain to our contemporary Adirondack-style lodge, our guestrooms are unique, charming and memorable. Built in the 1920s and ’30s based on floor plans submitted by Basin Harbor Club guests, each of our cottages has its own history and sense of place. Part of the allure of all our quaint accommodations, is that you never know what you’re going to find when you turn the corner — a built-in wooden bench, a Vermont marble fireplace, or custom mill-work.
Resort Amenities include:
- 700 acres of active tranquility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Refrigerators & Coffeemakers
- Green Resort
- Kids Program (Complimentary with MAP or FAP plans)
- Classic lawn games like croquet, badminton, giant chess and volleyball.
- Paddle-boats, kid’s boats and water trampoline. Full waterfront menu available.
- Pet friendly accommodations