Our guesthouses offer well-appointed, uniquely decorated rooms.
Homestead Building: Built in 1792, the Harbor Homestead is the oldest operating inn on Lake Champlain.
- The distinguishing features of the building are its native stone façade and wide covered porch overlooking Lake Champlain — a cool respite on hot, summer days.
- 16 guestrooms with private baths and a common living room that opens onto the porch with card tables and comfortable chairs.
- Just a few steps from the waterfront and a short jaunt to the Champ’s Camp play area, the Homestead provides guests easy access to North Dock activities.
Penfield Place: The original home of Basin Harbor Club second generation host Allen Penfield Beach.
- Penfield Place has the look and feel of a quaint English cottage, with stone hearths and custom woodworking throughout the three-bedroom house.
- Families and groups will enjoy the large living room, first-floor suite, and two upstairs bedrooms with private baths.
- Directly adjacent to the Harbor Homestead and guests enjoy close proximity to the waterfront, tennis courts, and kids playground
The Main Lodge: The original farmhouse of Basin Harbor Club, the Lodge houses the dining room, front desk, concierge services and gift shop.
- 14 guestrooms are available on the second and third floors. All with private baths, and harbor or golf course views, these rooms are charming and comfortable.
- Centrally located to all the guest services and dining rooms, you can also enjoy the player piano in the Champlain Lounge and enjoying the harborview from the Lodge Deck.
- The Dutchman’s Pipe (Ristolocia Durior) has been draping the balconies of the Lodge for over 100 years.
- This circa 1920s building offers six identical rooms for guests who prefer a more hotel-like experience.
- The spacious guestrooms feature double beds, private baths, and partial views of Lake Champlain through the trees.
- Located a short walk from the waterfront and within an enclave of private cottages, the Champlain House is a good choice for couples or families visiting as part of a larger group.
Summit: Our newest building on the property completed in 2009.
- Summit is an upscale Adirondack-style lodge with 10 beautifully appointed suites featuring Adirondack-style furnishings and all of the modern conveniences you’d expect in a four-star hotel.
- Large fireplaces take center stage in each room, providing a cozy place to sit and relax at the end of the day.
- The unique offering of suites, and one-, two-, and three-bedroom combinations makes it an ideal lodging choice for groups and couples.
Call us at 800-622-4000 for more information or book now online.