On the Water, In the Water
120 miles of New England lake
Lake Champlain is the nation’s sixth largest lake with over 600 miles of scenic shoreline. Explore it. Skim its waves. Kids will be thrilled to try out the popular floating water trampoline while you relax on the beach. Every one should experience our ROV tour, a remote operated vehicle with mounted camera, descending into the shipwrecks of Lake Champlain.
- Water-skiing: Lessons and hour long trips available
- Sailing: Lessons and rentals available
- Kayak: Treks, guided tours and rentals available
- Outboard Motor Boats
- Tidewater power boat rentals
- Overnight Docking for non-resort guests Directions by boat
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
What are you waiting for? Book your fun today or call us at 800.622.4000 for more details.