The Main Lodge
As the original farmhouse of Basin Harbor Club, the Lodge houses the dining room, front desk, concierge services and gift shop. 14 guestrooms are available on the second and third floors. All with private baths and harbor or golf course views, these rooms are charming and comfortable. Centrally located to all the guest services and dining rooms, you can also enjoy the player piano in the Champlain Lounge and enjoying the harborview from the Lodge Deck. The Dutchman’s Pipe (Ristolocia Durior) has been draping the balconies of the Lodge for over 100 years.
Resort Amenities include:
- 700 acres of active tranquility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Refrigerators & Coffeemakers
- Green Resort
- Kids Program (Complimentary with MAP or FAP plans)
- Classic lawn games like croquet, badminton, giant chess and volleyball.
- Paddle-boats, kid’s boats and water trampoline. Full waterfront menu available.
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Blue Chair Day Spa
- Iron + Ironing Board