Ardelia's at Basin Harbor
Ardelia’s at Basin Harbor has been a hub for culinary memories with our resort vacationers for years. From the classic breakfast buffet to the three course dinner pairings, you will enjoy the company of your family and friends, along with the beauty of lakeside dining.
- A classic buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 to 10:00 am in our spacious lakeview dining room.
- Dinner is served in our lake view dining room featuring contemporary menus. Service runs from 6:00 to 8:30 pm nightly during July and August. Inquire for spring and fall hours. To enjoy this exceptional dining experience we do ask that you observe a dressy casual dress code. Collared shirt is requested. For many years, coat & tie was a dinner tradition for guests that continue on today….Go on, dress up!
- Our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence has been held for many years. View our exceptional list here, 2017 Wine List.
- Seasonally we offer special Wine Dinners. 5 course menus prepared by Chef Kruse with wines chosen by our Wine Director to accent the flavors and you will be treated to tableside wine education as you progress through your dinner. See the calendar for dates.
Dinner Menus. Our Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings will be a special 4 course tasting menu chosen by Chef Kruse to highlight his bold flavor palette and artistic plating style. Wines will be paired for your enjoyment as well. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will offer a 3 course menu following our progression of local & fresh and creative & simple menus. Saturday nights are a classic buffet, our Saturday Supper. Enjoy action stations, plentiful displays and a special display for kids and a more casual gathering.
With the views of the lake, dinner has never been so delicious. Reservations are required. Call the concierge to book your table.
- Dinner Menus: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Please call the concierge to inquire about reservations.
**The chef reserves the right to change the menu at any time. You never know what the field and farm might offer up today!
For dinner reservations, email us or call us at 802.475.2311.