On the Water, In the Water
120 miles of New England lake
Lake Champlain is the nation’s sixth largest lake with over 600 miles of scenic shoreline. Basin Harbor Club lets you experience and explore on the water or in the water when you vacation on our lake resort. Skim its waves, paddle alongside the shore – we have water recreation of all sorts from kayaking and sailing to boat cruises. Kids will be thrilled to try out the popular floating water trampoline while parents relax on the beach. Every one should experience our ROV tour, a remote-operated vehicle with mounted camera, descending into the shipwrecks of Lake Champlain. For a complete list of rentals and prices, click here.
- Water-skiing: Lessons and hour long trips available
- Sailing: Lessons and rentals available
- Kayak: Treks, guided tours and rentals available
- Outboard Motor Boats
- Tidewater power boat rentals
- Overnight Docking for non-resort guests Directions by boat
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum
What are you waiting for? Book your fun today or call us at 800.622.4000 for more details.