- This policy covers how Basin Harbor Club and Resort treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our website. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies and organizations that our website may link to or to companies that we provide products of or that provide services to Basin Harbor Club and Resort, or to people that Basin Harbor Club and Resort does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Basin Harbor Club and Resort collects personal information when you register, or when you use request information. Basin Harbor Club and Resort may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some requests and transactions we may also ask for your address.
- Basin Harbor Club and Resort collects information about your transactions with us.
- Basin Harbor Club automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Basin Harbor Club and Resort cookie information, and the page you request.
- Basin Harbor Club uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use only.
- Basin Harbor Club and Resort will not contact children under age 18 under any circumstances.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Basin Harbor Club does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Basin Harbor Club and Resort under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Basin Harbor Club and Resort communicate with you about offers from Basin Harbor Club and Resort and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Basin Harbor Club and Resort's terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- Basin Harbor Club and Resort may set and access Basin Harbor Club and Resort cookies on your computer.
Edit and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Basin Harbor Clubs products and services, such as news, specials and promotions, administrative messages and the Basin Harbor Breeze eNewsletter. You may remove your name from these communications at any time by responding to email@example.com.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In certain areas Basin Harbor Club and Resort uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Basin Harbor Club and Resort may update this policy at any time at our discretion without notification other than posting on this page.
- If you have questions or suggestions, contact the Basin Harbor Club and Resort at firstname.lastname@example.org