Built in 1792, the Harbor Homestead is the oldest operating inn on Lake Champlain. The Homestead Building includes 16 guestrooms with private baths, and a common living room that opens onto the porch with card tables and comfortable chairs. Just a few steps from the waterfront and a short jaunt to the Champ’s Camp play area, the Homestead provides guests easy access to North Dock activities.
Resort Amenities include:
- 700 acres of active tranquility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Green Resort
- Kids Program (Complimentary with MAP or FAP plans)
- Classic lawn games like croquet, badminton, giant chess and volleyball.
- Paddle-boats, kid’s boats and water trampoline. Full waterfront menu available.
- Blue Chair Massage Therapies
- Iron + Ironing Board