Favorite Fall Activities in Addison County
What Fall in Vermont means for our Marketing Director, Jen Wyman:
1. Baking Apple Pies. My favorite is a rustic apple pie drizzled with homemade vanilla caramel sauce.
2. Watching soccer games with my kids.
3. Boating on Lake Champlain.
4. Walking on the Edgewater Trail. Picking up leaves, acorns and just breathing deep.
5. Farmer’s Markets: Vergennes, Shelburne & Burlington
6. Exploring Shelburne Farms and taking home extra sharp cheddar to enjoy with fresh pressed cider.
7. Pinning to my Halloween board.
8. Picking out the best Blue Hubbard squash for fall decorations.
9. Planning Harborween and Rocktoberfest..more holidays the better.
10. Making & canning fresh applesauce.