Make the Most of your Stay at the Basin Harbor Club
There are many ways to savor the timeless beauty of Lake Champlain. Whether your vacation style is relaxation or adventure, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a look at some of our top rated resort activities that make the most of Lake Champlain.
If you long to get out on the water…
Whether you enjoy the thrill of water skiing or the solitude of kayaking along wooded shores, the Basin Harbor Club can make it happen. A full range of rental services can provide you with kayaks, canoes, sunfish, powerboats, and even complimentary fishing poles. Some of our guests’ favorite activities include:
• Our popular floating trampoline – Kids especially love perfecting their dolphin dives and acrobatic stunts as their parents watch from the shore. The floating trampoline offers hours of stimulation and entertainment for everyone.
• ROV tour – Explore the historical shipwrecks of Lake Champlain without getting wet. Our ROV tour dives deep into the depths of the lake with a specially mounted camera to give you a view of the lake that is rarely encountered.
• Kayak tours – Embark on a guided kayak tour of the lake’s secluded inlets and rocky shores. Button Bay State Park boasts a rich geological history and the mouth of nearby Otter Creek is a diverse bird, plant, and animal habitat.
• Paddle boarding – This relatively new sport of balance and skill has really taken off in the past few years. Kids and adults will enjoy mastering this fun and easy activity on the lake’s clear, quiet waters.
If you’re a land lover…
We have miles of hiking trails, tennis courts, a nature center, spa services, and a championship golf course. Some of our favorite on-land and community-based activities include:
• Hops Hike – Vermont has more local breweries per capita than any other state. Combine your love of tasty brews with Vermont’s spectacular natural beauty and you can’t go wrong.
• Kids’ camp and activities – Kids will love the healthy mix of outdoor adventure, arts and crafts, and games offered in our kids’ summer camp, and teens can have a special escape of their own.
• Wine and Wickets – Enjoy a friendly game of croquet and a glass of wine as the sunsets over the Adirondacks. It’s the perfect end to a relaxing day.
• Bike for your Buns – This guided bike ride in Westport, New York will lead you to a first class bakery, where you’ll be glad you worked off a few calories so you can indulge.
No matter how you choose to spend your time at the Basin Harbor Club, you’re sure to make memories, form friendships, and reconnect with your family amidst the beautiful backdrop of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. Come discover why Basin Harbor Club has been a favorite destination for generations.