New Year’s Eve at Basin Harbor
Well, here we are again: Another year is looking a bit long in the tooth, while a spry, fresh-faced, brand-new one is waiting eagerly in the wings.
Now that we’re closed for the year here at Basin Harbor—and busy doing our winter work in preparation for opening back up next spring—we wanted to take a moment to thank all of the guests who made our 2018 season such a wonderful one. As always, it was our absolute privilege to show both old and new faces the utmost in luxury Vermont resort hospitality at the doorstep of breathtaking Lake Champlain.
Each and every one of you is part of the fabric of Basin Harbor and the reason we’ve been doing what we do for more than a century—and enhancing the resort experience all the while!
A Happy New Year From Basin Harbor—and a Hearty Invitation for 2019
In the same breath with which we express gratitude for our 2018 season, we invite you to be a part of our next one at Basin Harbor. It’ll be another late spring through mid-fall stretch of lakefront magic amid stunning Green Mountain State beauty and the kind of refined hospitality and amenities that’ve been honed and improved across many happy decades.
From kayaking to Adirondack hiking, from scenic narrated boat tours to on-site croquet and golf, from a charming guestroom in The Main Lodge, Homestead, Champlain House, or Summit to one of our unique and well-appointed cottages, come experience the wonder and warmth of Basin Harbor—whether for your first or your fortieth time!
Whatever the occasion—a business conference, a family reunion, a wedding, a romantic anniversary getaway, or simply a hard-earned long weekend vacation—we’d love to host you (and any others who may be joining you) for an unforgettable Lake Champlain escape in 2019. You can book your Basin Harbor retreat any time!
In the meantime, we’ll carry on tradition with a few specific New Year wishes for our beloved Basin Harbor guests:
- May you learn a long-desired new skill this coming year…or hone some already under your belt.
- May you finally read War & Peace—or check off some other item that’s sat around on your personal to-do list for years (decades?)
- Speaking of lists, may you come up with an inspiring and ambitious gameplan of New Year’s resolutions—or, happily, not, depending on your personal predilections.
- May your 2019 come rich in pleasant surprises and familiar, everyday pleasures, both.
- May an entrancing visit to Basin Harbor be part of your 2019—of course!