Kids Camp for Overnight Guests
For our younger guests, Kids Camp is endless fun. Our children’s program focuses on wholesome, fun activities that challenge their minds, explore their creative side and allow them to be kids! Our day and evening programs are complimentary if you are on the Full American Plan or the Modified American Plan. For those Bed & Breakfast guests, there is an additional charge for each session.
Childhood memories are made right here on Lake Champlain. Basin Harbor kids have made lifetime pen pals with fellow campers on their Vermont family vacation. We have Kids Camp and other children and teen programs to ensure your children have the best family vacation with their family and meeting new, lifelong friends.
Kids Camp is divided into three groups: Ages 3-5 are Champs Camp, ages 6-8 are the Harbormates and ages 9-12 are the Explorers. Comprised of three parts – morning camp, afternoon activities, and evening dinner events – the program is filled with fun. The daily children’s program is available from late June through Labor Day. Private babysitting is available all the time.
- Arts and Crafts – Traditional camp crafts and special projects about nature & Vermont
- Sports – Includes Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Golf
- Fishing – Individually and weekly tournaments
- Games – Capture the Flag is a summer tradition along with soccer, scavenger hunts and water carnivals.
- Hiking – The trails around Basin Harbor are rich with natural educational opportunities.
- Need a little time alone? Our concierge has you covered with a list of trusted babysitters.
And let’s not forget the Teens. With an escape all to themselves, you won’t see them until it’s time to go home!
Basin Harbor Kids Camp is complimentary if you chose the Full American or Modified American Plans. Free childcare!
Call us at 800.622.4000 to reserve your spot.
We know you don’t always want to spend all your time with your parents and your younger siblings…
If finding your own fun with other teens sounds better than hanging out with your parents, then you will love the Basin Harbor Teen Escape program. Exciting, supervised activities around our lakeside resort will prove to your friends how much fun you had with your family vacation in Vermont. Just think about your Instagram uploads … kayaking to Barn Rock, offsite field trips for laser tag or Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory.
- Kayaking to Treks
- Playing Capture the Flag
- Field Games
- Challenging others to Wii games
- Lake cruises on the Escape
- Mastering the low ropes course
- Biking, Boating, Swimming
- Offsite field trips may include: Laser Tag, Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory, or baseball games
- Dinner in Ardelia’s. Dress up!
- Dance Parties
- Mocktail Hours
- Or just hang out as a group, relaxing and enjoying the view.
Camp Basin Harbor: We offer two week-long day camps for local children!
Join us for a fun-filled week with friends at Basin Harbor. Our summer camp is located on the shores of Lake Champlain and filled with activities for everyone. Camp is offered to children ages 4-12. Age Groups are 4-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Our counselors are active, engaging and will ensure that each child has the most positive experience possible. Our philosophy is that all learning should be fun and there is no better way to learn than through play! Activities include but are not limited to:
- Waterfront Recreation
- Arts and Crafts
- STEM Projects
- Recreational Sports & Games
All children need to bring lunch, swimsuit, change of clothes, sunscreen and a bag for the aforementioned items. A healthy snack will be provided by Basin Harbor daily. More information will be sent prior to the start of camp. If you have any questions about Camp Basin Harbor, please contact us at (802)-475-2311 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week One: June 17-21, 2019 Week Two: June 24-28, 2019
The weekly rate is $300.00