For our younger guests, Kids Camp is endless fun. Our children’s program focuses on wholesome, fun activities that challenge their minds, explore their creative side and allow them to be kids! Our day and evening programs are complimentary if you are on the Full American Plan or the Modified American Plan. For those Bed & Breakfast guests, there is an additional charge for each session.
Childhood memories are made right here on Lake Champlain. Basin Harbor kids have made lifetime pen pals with fellow campers on their Vermont family vacation. We have Kids Camp and other children and teen programs to ensure your children have the best family vacation with their family and meeting new, lifelong friends.
Kids Camp is divided into three groups: Ages 3-5 are Champs Camp, ages 6-8 are the Harbormates and ages 9-12 are the Explorers. Comprised of three parts – morning camp, afternoon activities, and evening dinner events – the program is filled with fun. The daily children’s program is available from late June through Labor Day. Private babysitting is available all the time.
- Arts and Crafts – Traditional camp crafts and special projects about nature & Vermont
- Sports – Includes Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Golf
- Fishing – Individually and weekly tournaments
- Games – Capture the Flag is a summer tradition along with soccer, scavenger hunts and water carnivals.
- Hiking – The trails around Basin Harbor are rich with natural educational opportunities.
- Need a little time alone? Our concierge has you covered with a list of trusted babysitters.
And let’s not forget the Teens. With an escape all to themselves, you won’t see them until it’s time to go home!
Basin Harbor Kids Camp is complimentary if you chose the Full American or Modified American Plans. Free childcare!
Call us at 800.622.4000 to reserve your spot.
CAMP BHC: We offer two week-long day camps for local children!
2019 CAMP BHC information coming soon.