Basin Harbor Memberships
Welcome to Basin Harbor! We are delighted that you and your family have considered membership for the upcoming season.
Your 2020 Social Membership allows you the following Benefits:
- Beach, Pool & Waterfront access all season
- Seasonal members-only events & cocktail parties
- 15% discount on resort dining (food only) at the Red Mill, Ardelia’s, North Dock & Ranger Room/Pool
- 15% discount on retail purchases at The Harbor Store and Breezeway Gift Shop
- 15% discount on boat and bike rentals at the waterfront
- Complimentary use of the Treehouse Wellness Center gym facility
- Complimentary use of tennis courts
- Discounted “punch card” for fitness classes at the Treehouse Wellness Center
- A standing invitation to Sunday Hospitality Hour on the Lodge Lawn (during Social Season)
- Discounted access to specific resort-wide events (ie. Backyard Bash)
Basin Harbor Amenities & Offerings:
- Pool: The Allen Penfield Beach Swimming Pool, with towels, changing rooms and poolside bar. No lifeguard is on duty. Pool Bar is open from 10am-6pm daily during the Summer season. Enjoy the heated pool all season long!
- Large network of nature walks and trails throughout the resort. Leashed pets are welcome. The Concierge will have labeled trail maps, or just head out and explore!
- Tennis: Har-Tru and all-weather tennis courts. Tennis clinics and lessons offered weekly during the summer season. Tennis court use is complimentary for members.
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular equipment, weight training machines, and free weights. A personal fitness trainer, and wellness classes during the summer season are available for a per class fee.
- The Basin Harbor Waterfront, with discounted rates for boat and bike rentals, water-skiing and excursion cruises. Waterfront attendant is on duty from 9am-6pm.
- Entertainment and special events including movies, hikes, workshops, Trivia Night, Retro Family Game Night, Bingo, and much, much more! Some additional charges may apply.
- Kids Program: The Kid’s Camp runs daily from mid-June to Labor Day. Morning sessions run from 9:30 am – 1:30 pm and evening program from 5 – 9 pm.
- Basin Harbor is renowned for appealing menus and delicious food, featuring locally grown products. The wine list has had a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 1991. Our signature restaurant, Ardelia’s, overlooks Lake Champlain, and serves breakfast & dinner.
- The Red Mill Restaurant features creative Vermont fare in a casual setting (lunch, dinner and snacks). It is open daily from 11:30 am – 10 pm for food and also features live entertainment. Follow their Facebook page for events and late night entertainment.
- Other special dining options include Thursday, Sunday and Tuesdays at the North Dock during our Summer season. These dinners feature different themes, as well as entertainment. Reservations are required for all of these events. Please call 800-622-4000 for more information.
- The Harbor Store & Fairway Café offer snacks and grab ‘n go items for your convenience.
We hope that you will continue to be part of the Basin Harbor family this year, and if you are new to our community, we can’t wait to meet you! Please see the Social Membership form for additional membership / registration information, as well as an incentive for referring new members to us. For membership related questions and details, please contact Crystal Grant at 802-475-7838 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you this summer!
Additional Membership Information: Basin Harbor also offers Boat Club Memberships. If you are interested, please call us at 802-475-2311, or email Crystal email@example.com.