Ardelia's at Basin Harbor
Ardelia’s at Basin Harbor has been a hub for culinary memories with our resort vacationers for years. From the classic breakfast buffet to the three course dinner pairings, you will enjoy the company of your family and friends, along with the beauty of lakeside dining.
- A classic buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 to 10:00 am in our spacious lakeview dining room.
- Our sumptuous lunch buffet is served in the Ranger Room, overlooking the pool and offering the famous Sundae Bar. Cold & hot entrees, soups, sandwiches and a array of fresh salads and summer fare will make your mouth water. Ranger Room lunch is served in the summer season only.
- Dinner is served in our lakeview dining room featuring classic and contemporary items. Service runs from 6:30 to 8:30 pm in the fall on select nights. To enjoy this exceptional dining experience we do ask that you observe a dressy casual dress code. Collared shirt is requested. For many years, coat & tie was a dinner tradition for guests that continue on today….Go on, dress up!
- Our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence has been held for many years. View our exceptional list here, 2018 Wine List.
Dinner Menus. In the autumn, our dining room is open Wednesday – Sunday…some exceptions may occur for special parties. We offer a delightful fall themed menu with nightly specials. With the views of the lake, dinner has never been so delicious. Reservations are required. Call the concierge to book your table.
- Dinner Menu
- Saturday Supper Buffet (summer season only)
- Kids Menu
- Please call the concierge to inquire about reservations.
**The chef reserves the right to change the menu at any time. You never know what the field and farm might offer up today!
For dinner reservations, email us or call us at 802.475.2311.