From the time that Basin Harbor opened in 1886, food has been the central part of every guest’s experience. Although the beginning was humble, fresh and local food has always been the highlight of daily life.
The restaurants of Basin Harbor and their menus reflect time-honored favorites as well as bold contemporary flavors. The bounty of Vermont is the unifying theme throughout, with resort dining menus that reflect the changing, New England seasons to feature the best from our local producers.
- Ardelia’s affords remarkable views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner seasonally (see calendar for exact times and dates)
- Seasonal Dining at the North Dock is everyone’s favorite!
- The Red Mill at Basin Harbor
- Local and Fresh
- Browse our award winning wine list! View the 2017 Wine List
- Sunday Brunches served in the Ranger Room. June through Labor Day. Reservations taken from 11am – 2pm.
Our chef, Philippe Ducrot, invites you to dine with us and sample our menus featuring the freshest ingredients from Vermont’s producers. Philippe Ducrot is a celebrated chef from Provence who delights in sharing his passion for food. He is known for using uncommon combinations of ingredients to create unique harmonies of flavors – and happy surprises to delight his diners. Chef Philippe holds three culinary degrees and has worked in some of the finest restaurants in Paris (including the famed Michelin-starred Polo Club, which has served Europe’s elite for over 200 years), Provence, Vancouver, Miami, San Diego and Boston.
For resort dining reservations, call 802.475.2311.