Bring your best friend to Basin Harbor
Vacations are always more fun with your best friend. We love dogs at Basin Harbor and the resort has always been pet friendly. Dogs even have their very own swimming area, Fanny’s Beach, and there are acres of trails around the resort for you and your pup to explore.
Here are a few FAQs to keep in mind:
- Dogs may play off leash and swim at their private beach on the south side of property, Fanny’s Beach.
- Humans are responsible for damages made by their dogs.
- Mutt Mitts are all around property. Please help us keep our grounds pristine by picking up after your dogs.
- Dog-walking and dog-sitting services are available and can be booked through our concierge.
- Dogs need to stay on leash when exploring the property; it’s safer for them and everyone.
- The pool and the guest waterfront area are pet-free zones.
- Guestrooms in our lodges are pet-free areas. If you have allergies, there’s no need to worry.
- Well-behaved pets may join their people in our cottage accommodations only, for a daily fee of $25 per pet.