This circa 1920s building offers six identical rooms for guests who prefer a more hotel-like experience. The spacious guestrooms feature double beds, private baths, and partial views of Lake Champlain through the trees. Located a short walk from the waterfront and within an enclave of private cottages, the Champlain House is a good choice for couples or families visiting as part of a larger group.
Resort Amenities include:
- 700 acres of active tranquility
- Complimentary WiFi
- Refrigerators & Coffeemakers
- Green Resort
- Kids Program (Complimentary with MAP or FAP plans)
- Classic lawn games like croquet, badminton, giant chess and volleyball.
- Paddle-boats, kid’s boats and water trampoline. Full waterfront menu available.
- Blue Chair Day Spa
- Iron + Ironing Board
- **Pets not allowed in Guest Room Accommodations.