The Red Mill Restaurant
Cocktail menu coming soon!
THINGS TO KNOW
Just like The Red Mill was formerly a sawmill in the 1940s, we reinvented ourselves with a new chef, new menu, and new options for outdoor seating. We worked hard last season to keep our guests and staff safe. We plan to keep that great momentum going this year! We know you will be kind to our servers- they will continue to do their best in this challenging situation. We appreciate you. Some things to know:
- SPRING/SUMMER 2021 Hours- Full menu is available for dine-in lunch and dinner:
- 11:30am-3:00pm [closed to reset midday] 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Takeout menu available 7 days a week from 11:30am-3:00pm [closed to reset midday] 5:00pm -10:00pm (Due to high volume there may be periods where takeout is paused. Thank you in advance for your understanding.)
- Reservations are REQUIRED, call 802-475-2317 or 802-475-2311
- We are serving drinks, but you can’t sit at the bar right now. If you just want to come by for drinks, see the host at the host stand and they will get you set up to enjoy a beverage in an available Adirondack chair or high top table.
- We will have a QR code on each table that you can scan to view the menu (we will have recyclable paper menus if you’d prefer a physical copy)
- Tables will be socially distanced and your server will be wearing a face covering and gloves.
- Face coverings REQUIRED until you are seated at your table with your party enjoying your meal! If you get up in the restaurant to use the restroom, please put your mask back on.
- The playground is open, please monitor your children to ensure they practice hand washing and social distancing.
**Until further notice, per governmental safety guidance we are not allowing for bar games such as darts, horseshoes or ring toss.**
ABOUT THE RED MILL
The distinctive décor featuring rough-hewn beams, antique farm equipment, and walls covered in Basin Harbor nostalgia makes The Red Mill Restaurant a resort favorite. The renovated sawmill features the best fresh and local food ingredients, along with signature Vermont brews, including our own Red Chair Ale. It is a casual dining experience you will appreciate.
And where else in VT can you fly in for a burger? Our grass airstrip is a great destination for small planes. The Red Mill also has an enormous outdoor play structure, guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the younger crowd…Just another reason we are family approved!