The Red Mill Restaurant
THINGS TO KNOW
Just like The Red Mill was formerly a sawmill in the 1940s, we reinvented ourselves with a new chef, new menu, and new options for outdoor seating. Some things to know:
- Fall 2021 Hours- Full menu is available for dine-in lunch and dinner:
- 11:30am-3:00pm [closed to reset midday] 5:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Thursday and 5:00PM-10:00PM Friday and Saturday.
- Takeout menu available 7 days a week from 11:30am-3:00pm [closed to reset midday] and 5:00pm -9:00pm (Due to high volume there may be periods where takeout is paused. Thank you in advance for your understanding.)
- We will have a QR code on each table that you can scan to view the menu (we will have recyclable paper menus if you’d prefer a physical copy)
- The playground is open, please monitor your children to ensure they practice hand washing and social distancing.
Reservation are required. To book a reservation, please book online through OpenTable or call 802-475-2317.
ABOUT THE RED MILL
The distinctive décor featuring rough-hewn beams, antique farm equipment, and walls covered in Basin Harbor nostalgia makes The Red Mill Restaurant a resort favorite. The renovated sawmill features the best fresh and local food ingredients, along with signature Vermont brews, including our own Red Chair Ale. It is a casual dining experience you will appreciate.
And where else in VT can you fly in for a burger? Our grass airstrip is a great destination for small planes. The Red Mill also has an enormous outdoor play structure, guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the younger crowd…Just another reason we are family approved!